Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ben at Work

In amongst getting a lot of house/barn work done today I sneaked in working a couple dogs.   I overdid the session with Dodge and though he accomplished a lot of good stuff it went on too long and I felt was overall not as good as it could have been.   He stopped wanting to push and I just couldn't give up on it and kept harping on it, to no one's benefit. 

I also took Ben out in the big field and got some pictures of him.   He had a great time.  He was so excited to be out of the small pen, not crazy excited, but every time he ran he was practically dancing. 

I like this one but it looks better larger


My Bug
  Then Ben hung out with me while I worked on the barn drainage.  I got some pictures of lambs investigating him and vice versa.   It's always good to have a cute distraction from work.


And one of the ram

His name is Yogurt, I don't know why

No comments:

Post a Comment