Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tessa pictures




Nothing much new this week, I just got some cute pictures of Tessa on the deck.   I've been working Sprite and Dodger in preparation for a trial next weekend, and they both seem to be doing well.  I don't work on anything different, just some chores and basics, driving, fetching, little outruns, moving the sheep here and there.   


I've also been spending a lot of time in the garden- it's pretty much planted now except for a couple things like green peppers and garlic.     The asparagus is growing and we've been eating that.  What could be better? I love fresh asparagus.  

We had one more little lamb born, so that's every ewe that we have- they are all done.  It's the cutest little white one.  Dane named her "G-Girl" and says we have to keep her.  

1 comment: